Guidance - Follow us on twitter @stjguidance
Wellington Catholic Course Calendar
Plan Your Courses WEB.pdf
Your counselor is appointed to you alphabetically. The first letter of your LAST name.
- Mr. Colin Malone (ext. 252), Department Head of Guidance, responsible for students with the Surnames G-P
- Mrs. Denise Burns (ext. 229), Guidance Counsellor and Teacher, responsible for students with the Surnames A-F
- Mrs. Irene Doyle (ext. 251), Guidance Counsellor and Teacher, responsible for students with the Surnames N-Z
- Mr. Mike Malak (ext. 250), Social Worker, support for students and parents in dealing with their personal well-being
- Mrs. Karen Lovell (ext. 231), Guidance Secretary, available to help direct you to the person you need to speak to. She can also provide transcripts or answer questions regarding registration
- CADS Worker, Community Alcohol & Drug Services, assists those students who may have questions around personal matters around drug use, addictive behaviours or personal relationships affected by any of these. He is part of our team approach and can become available to serve students upon request.