Parents are encouraged to register their children for the 2022-2023 school year over the summer months online or by contacting Denise Mosure, Summer School and Continued Education Secretary at [email protected], until Friday, August 26, at which time after parents can then register their child directly through their local elementary or secondary school.
To register online, please visit https://www.wellingtoncdsb.ca/registration/.
For in person registration, please contact [email protected] to arrange an appointment. Parents will then be directed to visit IT Services at 59 Woolwich Street (next to the River Run Centre), where Denise will process the registration and verify documents.
To complete your in-person registration, you will require the following documentation:
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate (Note: Non-Catholic admissions should contact Denise for further details)
- Custody Papers (if applicable)
- Proof of separate school tax support (for families new to the system)
- One of either:
- your city tax receipt or,
- a Direction School Support Form, which is available on the Board website
- Proof of Address (e.g., government document, mortgage or rental agreement, hydro bill, credit card statement)
For any further information, please contact Denise Mosure, Summer School and Continued Education Secretary at [email protected].