Wellington Catholic District School Board consists of 18 elementary schools, three secondary schools and an alternative education program. We are proud to meet the educational interests of more than 8,000 students in the City of Guelph and the County of Wellington.
We are an inclusive community that empowers children and youth to grow their God-given strengths so they may be the heart and hands of Christ in the world.
A peaceful world where Catholic values inspire life-long learning and service to others.
- Relationships built on respect, mutual support and continuous learning.
- Transparent and intentional stewardship of our financial, human and capital resources.
- The gift and importance of faith-based education.
- We are grounded in our Catholic faith, traditions and Gospel values.
- We are co-creators in building God's kingdom of justice and peace.
- We are a community of educators and learners excited about our distinctiveness and purpose articulated in the Ontario Catholic School Graduate Expectations.
- We are called to love and serve the world.
- We are invested in the stewardship of the sacred gifts that God has entrusted to our care for the good of all.
- We use our God-given strengths to uphold human dignity and nurture the spiritual, social, emotional, mental and physical well-being of all.
- We are committed to places of learning and work that are safe, caring, inclusive, welcoming and Christ-centered.
- We are ready and excited to embrace innovation just as God spoke through the prophet Isaiah, "See, even now, I do something new! Can you see it?"