How to Rent a Facility
Renting a school facility is a simple 3-step process
STEP ONE – CREATE AN ACCOUNT
- Users must be at least 21 years of age
- Have a valid email account
- Agree to the rules governing the use of school facilities.
- Have a valid Visa or Master Card to cover applicable fees.
- Provide a certificate of insurance in the amount of $2 million for Liability Insurance naming the Wellington Catholic District School Board as an 'additional insured'.
STEP TWO – APPLY
- Apply to rent a school facility using the fast and easy online application system.
- Simply create and log into your account, utilize the calendar tab to check availability and then create your rental application.
- Applications should be submitted no less than five school days prior to the first date that a facility is required.
STEP THREE – APPROVAL
- Once your application has been approved a permit will be electronically issued.
- The online application system simplifies the payment process with a secure online payment method!